Posted: 2017-12-07 20:00
65. The Company will not in any way be responsible for any damage or loss caused to policyholder as a result of financial transaction on the website. The Company will also not be responsible or liable in any manner for fraudulent use/misuse of the policyholder’s debit card/ credit card / cash card/ online wallet/ net banking account. The Company will not be responsible or liable in any manner for any error or defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits or consequential losses that may arise from the policyholder’s use of or inability to use, or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the facilities at any time. The Company accepts no liability or responsibility for loss of data or breach of confidentiality, or other consequences howsoever occurring. However, the Company may assist the policyholder in recovering the amount, provided the above losses have been caused to the policyholder for reasons other than his own fraudulent act/mistake/misuse.
8. The policyholder understands that by using this facility, he explicitly agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the payment gateway and of the banks and shall not hold Company responsible for any default of the same. However, in case of double debit, the Company may (and shall not be obligated to) provide necessary assistance for correction/ refund of the additional amount received by Company or by the payment gateway, as the case may be.
68. The policyholder shall not use the facilities for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. The policyholder shall take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized and illegal use of the facilities and shall not disclose the details of his/her credit card/debit card/ cash card/ online wallet/ internet banking details to any other person to prevent its unauthorized use.
This is to inform you that by clicking on the hyper-link/ok, you will be accessing a website operated by a third paty namely https:///buyonline/Online-. Such links are provided only for the Client and Axis Bank does not control or endorse such websites, and is not responsible for their content. The use of such websites and would take precedence over the terms and conditions of usage of in case of conflict between them. any actions taken or obligations created voluntarily by the person(s) accessing such websites shall be directly between such persons and the owner of such websites and Axis Bank shall not be responsible directly or indirectly for such actions so taken. Thank you for visiting
If we talk about Indian insurance market scenario, most of the as well as the aged crowd, don’t feel in sync with the idea of buying life insurance, as it is still considered to be a ‘not-so-important’ factor to think about. We Indians have a habit of avoiding the idea of buying life insurance as much as possible. As per a research, only a meagre percentage of Indians are insured or have life insurance. And, a major chunk of this segment has been sold the insurance: - they haven’t bought it deliberately.
The procedure to check the policy status of MAX life insurance is very simple and hassle free. One can check the policy status with just few clicks, all you need to do is to keep handy the important information and provide all the details online in order to seek the required info. The best way you can check max life insurance policy status is by visiting the official website of max life insurance company.
This is to inform you that by clicking on the hyper-link/ok, you will be accessing a website operated by a third paty namely Apollo Munich Such links are provided only for the Client and Axis Bank does not control or endorse such websites, and is not responsible for their content. The use of such websites and would take precedence over the terms and conditions of usage of in case of conflict between them. any actions taken or obligations created voluntarily by the person(s) accessing such websites shall be directly between such persons and the owner of such websites and Axis Bank shall not be responsible directly or indirectly for such actions so taken. Thank you for visiting
The core job of life insurance is to protect your family from unforeseen events and also plan for your future. However, it also comes with an added benefit of tax savings. The best part is that it is one of the only instruments that help you save tax in two ways. This includes tax deduction benefit wherein the invested amount is deducted from your annual income. It also includes tax exemption benefit which offers a complete exemption of the claim payout received. Read more to understand how both these tax benefits along with the security of your future dreams make life insurance a superior investment avenue.
Prior proceeding to the details of the process of policy, it is important know what are the policies covered by max life insurance. There is wide range of life insurance policies offered by max life insurance ranging from retirement plan, child plan, growth plan, protection plan, saving plan, etc. If you have purchased any of the max policy then you can follow the below explained process to check max life insurance policy status.
6. Max Life Insurance Company Limited (“ Company ” or “ We ” or “ Us ” or “ Our ”) requests you to pay your due premiums (along with the all applicable taxes, cesses, and levies as imposed by the Government or any other taxes, cesses or levies, if any) within the due dates specified in the policy contract. If you do not pay the premiums within the grace period, your policy may lapse.
Any Indian citizen between the age brackets of 68 and65 years can buy Max Life Online Term Plan Plus (with coverage term extended upto 75 years of age). However, you need to know the fact beforehand that the maximum policy term you can choose is upto 95 years. This plan is available in 866 different cities of India and is also accessible to NRIs in selected countries. For more details, NRIs can also contact the company’s helpdesk.
7. The records of the Company on the premium payments, maintained through computer systems or otherwise, shall be conclusive and binding for all purposes and can be used as evidence in any proceedings.
The online premium payment facility is completely dependent on the performance of the server of the payment gateway service provider for net banking/cash card/ online wallet/ credit card/debit card transactions and the respective banks for all bank account transactions. The Company shall not be responsible for the success or failure of the transaction and does not provide any guarantee of server uptime and/or of transaction success. All payments made shall be dependent on the terms and conditions of the payment gateways and the banks.
6. Company disclaims all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including without limitation any representation or warranty regarding the use or the result of the online payment facility in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness, completeness, continuity, uninterrupted access, timelines or otherwise. The Policyholder understands and agrees that he/she assumes total responsibility and risk for his/her access and use of these facilities.
Term plan is the bedrock of financial planning. It is the most basic form of life insurance. The core benefit of a term plan is that it provides a high life cover for your family at an affordable cost. This, when clubbed with various riders, or additional cover from an accident, disability and disease make term plan a power packed shield for your family. Apart from understanding what a term plan is, it is also important to know how to go about choosing the right one for your family. Read more to understand which term plan will suit your family basis the your life stage
9. Once a premium payment is made, the policyholder will not be able to make modifications to it or cancel it online. The policyholder will be required to contact the nearest branch office for cancellation of the premium amount. Refund will be made to the debit card account/credit card account/cash card account/ net banking account/ online wallet, after deducting the applicable charges.